- Join Donate Life Texas in celebrating National Donor Sabbath this Nov. 15-17, a time for people of all religions to honor those who have given the lifesaving gift of organ, eye and tissue donation. Every year during this special time, donation and transplant organizations work closely with faith communities to bring the lifesaving message of donation to congregations nationwide more
- Houston, Texas (Sept. 26, 2013) -- Brian Gilliam, a heart transplant recipient from Huffman, Texas will take the ride of his life on Jan. 1, 2014, when he joins 29 other transplant recipients aboard this year's Donate Life Rose Parade Float in Pasadena, Calif.
- Lubbock, Texas (Aug. 22, 2013) - LifeGift, a not-for-profit organ and tissue recovery agency, announced today that it has named Justin Johnson, RN, BSN, CPTC, managing director of its West Region. In this role, he will oversee the day-to-day operations of all staff in LifeGift’s Lubbock and Amarillo offices. more
Our LifeGift Blog
- Sponsor LifeGift’s 2nd Chance Run more
- Rocket’s Clutch is a Fan of Donation more
- LifeGift Employee Celebrates Significant Milestone more