Tissue processors and eye banks
LifeGift is proud to partner with tissue processors and eye banks to save and heal lives throughout the United States. We partner with each of these agencies because of the shared commitments and vision we have to serve our community. These dedicated providers share educational programming and research, and many allocate tissue back to LifeGift’s service area.
These are all reputable and innovative partners that are expanding the potential of tissue donations to include cell therapy and other bioengineered possibilities. We all share high benchmarks for quality and graft safety/integrity, and a commitment to honor the donor family directives in every way possible.
who we work with
Unlike donated organs, tissues need to be expertly prepared before they are able to be transplanted. That’s where our tissue partners join our process.
- Axogen (nerve)
- Community Tissue Services (skin, bone/tendon, joints)
- CryoLife (cardiovascular)
- Legacy Donor Services Foundation / Vivex (bone/tendon, spine)
- LeMaitre Vascular (cardiovascular)
- LifeCell / Abbvie (skin)
- LifeNet Health (skin, bone/tendon, joints, cardiovascular)
- Ossium Health (bone marrow/spine)
- Shriners Children’s Texas (skin for pediatrics)