Please join us to get in the spirit of the holidays listening to classic carols. Also, during this time of reflection, guest speakers will share their inspirational personal stories.
LifeGift is pleased to host a special virtual program, “The Grateful Hearts Holiday Celebration,” on Thursday, December 16th at 6:30 p.m. CST.
Join us for some holiday cheer as we present:
- The Grateful Heart Singers including: Houston Methodist Hospital & LifeGift Team Members and LifeGift Ambassadors of Hope Volunteers
- Center for Performing Arts at Houston Methodist: Holiday Album
- Houston Chamber Choir performing, Hymn for Strength, a new composition dedicated to caregivers. Words by Houston Poet Laureate Outspoken Bean and music by J. Todd Frazier, Houston Methodist Center for Performing Arts Medicine Director (CPAM)
- What Does Love Look Like? – Rev. Brian R. Gowan, MDiv. BCC Senior Chaplain, Spiritual Care & Education Houston Methodist Hospital
- Special Presentations on how the Holidays are Celebrated by Various Cultures and Faiths
- Emceed by LifeGift’s Lauren Quinn, Vice President of External Relations
We hope you can join us on Thursday, December 16th by clicking this link.
Please note: We are recording the program in case you cannot connect with us on December 16th.
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.