Fort Worth Donate Life Texas 2nd Chance Run Tips
To ensure that race day is a smooth and enjoyable experience for you and your family, we put together some tips:
1. The race will take place rain or shine. However, in the event of inclement weather (tornadoes, hail, thunder and lightning), we reserve the right to cancel. Please refer to www.2ndchancerun.org for specifics related to our weather cancellation policies.
2. Please arrive early to get the best parking:
- Before 7:30 a.m., FREE parking is available in the Stockyards off of Exchange Avenue and off of Stockyards Blvd.
- After 7:30 a.m., you may park for FREE in the Cooper's Lot off of Main Street. Cars parking in Cooper's Lot must be moved by 11 a.m.
3. Walk-up registration is available onsite. Cash and checks will be accepted. No credit cards.
4. Maps of the courses (5K and 1-Mile) can be found on the website: www.2ndchancerun.org.
5. Strollers and dogs on leashes are welcomed. For those participating in the 5K, you are asked to start behind the timed runners so as to not trip anyone.
6. Gypsy Scoops Ice Cream will provide refreshing treats after the race. Please bring cash if you wish to purchase any.
7. Have fun offering hope to thousands who wait for a second chance!