Inquiries, story ideas or comment requests should be directed to Laura Frnka-Davis, APR, director of communications, at 713-523-4438 or 800-633-6562.
Following is additional background information for your reference:
- LifeGift 25th Anniversary Timeline
- LifeGift Fact Sheet
- Profile: LifeGift President and Chief Executive Officer Sam Holtzman
- Donation Fact Sheet
- Gifts of Donation
LifeGift is celebrating its silver anniversary in 2012. Throughout its 25-year-history, LifeGift has helped restore health, hope and healing to thousands through organ and tissue donation. Below are logos and the historical timeline for your use, as well as potential story ideas LifeGift would love to explore and/or discuss with you.
- LifeGift 25th logo (2 color)
- LifeGift 25th logo (b&w)
- 25 Years of LifeGift – a timeline of key milestones and achievements
- "25 Things I Love about LifeGift" – shared by Vital Volunteer and Donor Mother Shannon Lenox
- "25 Things I Can Do Since My Heart Transplant" – shared by Vital Volunteer and Heart Recipient Brandy Parker
- "25 Things I Can Do Since My Kidney Transplant" – shared by Vital Volunteer and Kidney Recipient Claudia Reyes
- 25 LifeGift Story Ideas – stories to develop and share via media outlets